Sunday, October 22, 2006

Feelings

Well shit. Feelings are a bitch. Dirty unescapable little parisites in your mind. At least the negative shit anyway. Possibly the unfortunate side effect of evolution. Sometimes I wish I had an off switch. It's not that I'd just flip it and everything would be alright. I would just be able to accomplish something then flip the emotions back on after. Sometimes I feel completley imobilized by thoughts. Like I am too busy thinking to direct my attention to a medial task. I am too busy feeling pain. WTF? It's stupid when you are able to look at the situation without the pain. Being very hung over doesn't help much either. Today I accomplished nothing. I'd have to say that the mixture of a hang over and just generally feeling sorry for myself really sucks.

That and LAG on one of my favortie distractions. Gaming. Go figure, I get years of lag free gaming when gaming caused me more problems than good. Then when I really need the soothing distraction of blowing stuff up in virtual worlds my internet connection craps out. Not completely, but just enough to ruin the soothing part of the whole experience.

Back to feelings. Not everything associated with my breakup has been bad. I identified with the movie 'The Break-up' like no movie before in the history of movies. That was funny, just me alone currled up on the couch with the parasite feelings watching a movie about a break up. My movie review goes like this. Vince Vaughn is the man. Nuff said. I think that this movie is his own brainchild and he must have been through a few break ups himself. It's like the whole movie was being pulled straight from my own experience. Funny, if I had watched this movie before I broke up with Chelsey I might have just said it's a good movie. Now I am more inclined to say that this is a Great Movie. Apperently a movie is only as good as how you can Identify with the characters. You learn something new everyday.

No comments: